How to make an online Portfolio in BOWWE?
A portfolio is a collection of a person's work, achievements, and accomplishments. It is used to showcase a person's skills and abilities in a specific field or industry. Unlike a CV, a portfolio may include a variety of mediums such as photographs, videos, writing samples, designs, and other examples of work.
In summary, Portfolio is focused on showcasing your actual skills and abilities - and below you’ll learn how to create it BOWWE and nail your interview.
Benefits of having a BOWWE Portfolio:
- Extremely easy and fast page creation with drag&drop
- Possibility to create your own page without programming skills or any IT knowledge
- Smoother and faster page performance thanks to high quality page code
- Ability to quickly create an effective site, choosing from a wide range of optimized templates
- Aesthetic and efficient appearance, thanks to Pixel Perfect technology
- Clean and easy-to-navigate design
- SEO optimization
Manual - creating a digital Portfolio
Open BOWWE and select My projects tab
Add new project and enter its name and main language
Choose from available templates
The easiest way to display your materials in an attractive and organized manner is to use one of many beautiful templates offered by BOWWE.
With our easy-to-use interface you can modify templates that were uniquely created by professional designers and quickly develop a successful and responsive Portfolio.
Organize your materials
Sort your materials into categories that make sense for your goals and audience. Consider including containers and regions for your resume, projects, and any other relevant information.
Personalize your content
Publish and promote
Don't forget to update!
In a constantly changing job market, updating your portfolio ensures that you remain relevant and up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
With BOWWE Builder you can regularly refresh and upgrade your site to demonstrate your growth and progress over time.