How to set up a Blog in less than 1h in BOWWE?
It doesn't matter if you run a business or personal website; if you want to attract a ton of new visitors to your site, you should think about starting a blog. This doesn't mean you have to start writing articles - a blog is a great place to share any format of content: articles, slideshows, images, infographics, videos, webinars and more - anything that has value to you and your site visitors can be published on a blog!
This tutorial will show you how to set up a Blog in BOWWE and add it to your site in less than 60 minutes. Let's dive into it!
A. Create a Blog subpage and add it to your site.
B. Edit the Blog subpage with the most essential widgets.
Here you can edit and customize everything the way you want; (if you use a template with an already prepared Blog subpage, you can edit its appearance or go to step C. Add the first blog post).
C. Create and configure your first blog post.
- The name of the page (it will only be visible to you in the BOWWE Builder),
- URL (at this address, your post will be available online),
- Image or video (an individual graphic thumbnail for each post, visible to visitors when they enter the main blog subpage),
- Post title (your Meta title, under which your site will appear in search engines),
- Description (your Meta description, visible to users in a search engine).
- Blog post layout
In it, you can choose which categories you want to assign your new post to. You can also add new categories.
- Click NEW CATEGORY to add a new category (specify its Name and URL).
- Check the green checkbox to assign a post to one of the available categories.
D. Add content to your first blog post.
There you will find widgets dedicated to blog posts.
You just set up a blog. What's next?
- It's time for you to focus on creating and promoting content. Articles, presentations with slides, infographics, webinars - you can publish anything on your blog that is useful to the people you want to attract.
- Do you want your blog to grow very fast? Be sure to check out what amateur blogger mistakes you must avoid!